Our consulting and design experience dates back to the early 1970’s in which the principal founders of our company actively engaged in a greenhouse and horticultural consulting engineering company. Projects such as the Lethbridge Research Station for Ag Canada, several horticultural college plant science centers, Joffery Greenhouses for Nova Chemicals, and numerous large private grower companies in Eastern Canada and North Western USA are representative at that time. When our company was formed in 1986 we continued to offer our consulting / design services to our clients.
- Facility design services including layout/suitability and structural, mechanical and electrical engineering and design.
- Planning and building code reviews and acceptance.
- Project budgeting.
- System reviews in terms of energy utilization, conservation, optimization and cost economics.
- Facility energy audits and installation practices.
- Feasibility studies.
- Custom fertilizer feed programs.
- Crop environmental acknowledgement requirements.
For further information please feel free to contact our office. We would be most eager to hear about your project plans.